Austrochip is an annual meeting and platform to present the latest activities in the field of microelectronics and integrated circuits in Austria and neighboring countries. The workshop is a forum for discussion and contact between academia and industry. Austrochip 2017 is the 25th edition organized by the Institute for Integrated Circuits (IIC) of Johannes Kepler University Linz.
The Austrochip 2017 workshop will be held on Thursday, October 12th, 2017 in Linz.
- July 3rd, 2017: Paper submission deadline.
- July 24th, 2017: Extended Paper submission deadline.
- August 28th, 2017: Acceptance notification
- September 11th, 2017: Final version due
- September 11th, 2017: End of Early Registration
- October 12th, 2017: AUSTROCHIP 2017
- Mar. 13th, 2017: Website is live.
If you have any questions, please contact the local organization:
Previous Austrochip Workshops
Former Austrochip Workshops